Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 20, 2018

The Greatest Happiness You and I can Witness Everyday

There isn't a moment in life, from my experience, that one can attain such unparalleled, soothing peace in both mind and body like when he or she says Salat on time and especially in congregation, in the masjid.
You have abandoned the world and went to God, saying: My Lord! Here I am. You're the greatest...above work...above wish...above anything I have left behind... I thank You for your favour, ask You for Your help and guide me in whatever I do..."
When you return to your work, you wiĺl find that the prayer is answered already: You'll realise that whatever work of halal you do after the Salat will be productive...Success is assured.
If things fail to move on well, check your Salat....
So next time you hear the muezzin calling the faithful to prayer, answer his call and rush in his direction. I swear by He that my soul is in His hands, the muezzin is calling you to Peace, calling you to Success: Hayyi alas Salat....Hayyi alal Falah.
To experience that peace and attain that success five times a day is surely one of the greatest blessings in life. Alhamdulillah.
We thank God for this blessings...
Dr. Aliyu U. Tilde

No comments: