Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 20, 2018

The N900,000 Deposit in My Account

The N900,000 Deposit in My Account: Please How Can I Reach Out To Olarotimi A. Ajayi?
I have a problem reaching Dr. Olarotimi A. Ajayi, the person whose name appeared on the alert I received when the sum of N900,000 was mistakenly deposited by the Federal Government from its TSA account into my personal account on 10 November 2015.
My checks have revealed, among other things, that the last time the senior diplomat was in the news was when he was detained by Venezuelan immigration authorities over a case of fraud on 12 July 2012. Sources however revealed that he was then a victim of a war between him and Mr. Felix Oboro, the Nigerian Ambassador to Venezuela, whom Mr. Ajayi accused of embezzlement and of diverting official money into his personal account. You dare not cross the path of Ijaw officials during Jonathan's regime. Mr. Ajayi, the poor Yorubaman did, and paid for it.
From my search, I realised that Mr. Ajayi is now retired and at a point he was complaining that he was not paid his entitlements. I am afraid that the N900,000 mistakenly paid into my Zenith Bank account from TSA may be part of that.
Despite complaint to my bank, it is yet to take any action on the money. If push comes to shove, I intend to visit the accounts section of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs from which I hope to be given an official account into which I will transfer back the money.
Meanwhile, I will be glad if I can reach Dr. Olarotimi Ajayi, who may properly guide me on what to do. I will be grateful to anyone that will link me with him or with any competent official of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. That will save me the cost of a trip to Abuja.
This is the alert I received on the transaction on 10 November 2015:
AlertZ
Acct:100**092
DT:11/10/2015:7:27 PM
R-63267620/FGN: :0LAROTIMI A. AJAYI
CR Amt:900,000.00
Br:Bauchi
Bal:905,584.52
REF:20540202
Please help.
Dr. Aliyu U. Tilde
28 January 2016

No comments: