Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 20, 2018

Tracker: Dangote on My School Premises

As we entered a mosque for Asr prayer, a Peogeot 406 entered my school premises. By the time we finished the prayer and came out, the car was gone.
When I inquired, I was told that the Dangote truck that delivered Terrazo stones on the site was spotted 300 meters off the Jos-Bauchi highway by a tracking devise of the company's officials. The officials traced the truck to my school site and booked the driver.
The driver was left shivering. They said nothing to Chidi Ogbonna who hired the truck to the site.
See how technology is performing magic in the private sector. I wonder why the DPR is dragging its feet on tracking fuel tankers on their way to deliver petroleum products at filling stations.
Incidentally, I just posted an article suggesting the use of tracking device to prevent fuel diversion in the country.
This government must press the DPR to meet its obligations

No comments: